Thursday, October 26, 2017

Halloween Book Tag

Halloween is next week! (Just think about that for a minute)
I adore Halloween purely because I get to dress up in whatever outfit I want and see everyone dressing up as their favourite characters.

This tag was created by Naomi the Book Lover so please go check out her video.

Carving pumpkins
Which book would you like to carve up and light on fire?

I'm usually very careful with my books but if I had to burn any book it  would have to be Champion by Marie Lu. (If you know me you know my anger about this book)

Trick or Treat:
Which character is a treat and which character is a trick?

Treat: Peter Kavinsky from TATBILB. He is the sweetest boyfriend ever and Lara Jean is lucky to have him.
Trick: So she isn't really a trickster but Bellatrix Lestrange is the best villain I have ever read about and honestly I adore her.

Candy Corn:
Which book is always sweet?

Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell.
This book is tiny (96 pages!) but it is the sweetest story ever. I wish it had been a little longer because I loved all the characters she created!

Ghost:
Which character would you like to visit you as a ghost?

Tessa from The Infernal Devices. I don't know if she does die in the book series but she would definitely be dead by now.

Dressing up in costume:
What character would you like to be for a day?

I think I'm going to say Luna because I would love to be able to life through her eyes.

Wizards and Witches:
What is your favourite Harry Potter moment?

One of my favourite moments is when Mrs Weasley sends Harry a Christmas jumper in the first book because it shows that she immediately considered Harry to be one of the Weasleys.

Blood and Gore:
What was a book that was so creepy that you had to take a break from it for a little while?


I'm not a very squeamish person and it takes a lot to make me have to take a break from a gory book. I had to take several breaks whilst reading Asylum by Madeline Roux because I was so scared, but it wasn't very gory.

Do you like Halloween? What are you dressing up as this year? Have you done this tag?
Let me know in the comments below!

And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment